GreaterPortJeff is one of the fastest-growing news resources on the North Shore, and the numbers prove it.
The site, which launched August 2017, had a record-breaking January, drawing 139,785 page views from 105,361 unique visitors. That’s the most reads the site has seen since in a single month since its inception.
Here are the are top stories from the record-breaking month:
- Wahlburgers in Port Jefferson Station to close on Sunday
- Heated igloo comes to Danford’s in Port Jefferson
- Old Fields owners bringing Southern-style barbecue to Setauket
- Caffe Amici team opens second Italian restaurant in Selden
- New steakhouse taking over Cliffside at Waterview in Port Jeff
GreaterPortJeff covers news and happenings surrounding Port Jefferson and its nearby communities, including Stony Brook to Rocky Point, as well as Centereach, Selden and Coram.
“It was a great way to kick off 2020,” said the company’s content manager, Nicholas Esposito. “We’re really excited to see GreaterPortJeff take off; it’s a testament to our loyal advertisers, passionate readers, and our talented staff of writers and photographers.”
Top: Scene from Setauket’s holiday parade (file photo)